Who is not attracted to the aroma of freshly ground coffee? It is one of those smells that quickly permeates the home and makes us think of countless recipes that we can make with this ingredient, such as sponge cake, tiramisu or coffee cream, as we show below.
This simple coffee creamer is perfect to take alone as a dessert or to include in other sweet recipes. For example, you can use it to fill and top cakes, cookies, or muffins. You can even make your own version of tiramisu with it! The possibilities are endless and at Free Recipes we encourage you to try them all. Read on and discover how to make three ingredient coffee creamer .
Additional Features: Cheap Cost, Cold
Ingredients to make Coffee Cream:
- 400 milliliters of whipping cream (heavy cream)
- tablespoons soluble coffee (can be decaffeinated)
- 10 tablespoons of powdered or icing sugar
- 1 handful of chocolate chips to decorate
How to make Coffee Cream:
Prepare the ingredients in advance. If you don’t have powdered sugar, you can make it at home by following the icing sugar recipe .
Tip: For the cream to whip better, it must be very cold.
Beat the cream at medium speed . You can use electric stirrers or an electric hand mixer. You can also use manual rods, but the process will be slower.
When the cream begins to mount, add the sugar and coffee while beating. At this point, you can increase the speed a bit to make it ride better.
Tip: We have used icing sugar because it melts better with cream and the texture of the coffee cream is smoother.
You will have an aromatic cream so delicious that you will want to try it impatiently. For this amount of cream and ingredients, we do not recommend beating for more than 4 minutes, as the cream could cut and turn into butter. If you are going to have the homemade coffee cream as a dessert, add chocolate chips on top.
If you liked the recipe for Coffee Cream , we suggest you enter our category of Pastry Cream Recipes .
How to use coffee cream for cakes
The versatile coffee cream is highly appreciated by chefs and pastry chefs around the world, used to fill cakes, cakes, biscuits … And not only that, because you can prepare delicate desserts including more ingredients such as ground biscuits, grated or powdered chocolate.
Now, if what you want is to use the coffee cream for filling , then we give you the keys to a perfect cake:
- Prepare the cake that you like the most, let it cool after baking and put it in the fridge. This is a trick that you should not ignore if you are also going to cover it on the outside, since this way it will not crumble.
- After having the cake for 3-4 hours in the fridge, cut it in half .
- Cover the top of the base and place the other half on top.
- You can leave the cake like that or cover it on the outside with the homemade coffee cream. To do this, we recommend using a rather large spatula, as this way you will be able to prepare all the surfaces.
Although there are many ways to make coffee creamer, in RecetasGratis we wanted to share a simple, fast preparation that is also suitable for beginners. The three ingredient coffee creamer is sure to become one of your favorites.
If you don’t know what to make the cake, we give you some ideas: +
- Vanilla biscuit
- Lemon cake