Ingredients to make Carrot Omelette:
- 3 large carrots
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 100 grams of butter
- 3/4 kilo of broccoli
How to make Carrot Omelette:
Step NO 1
Clean and grate the carrots. Mix with the orange juice and leave for 15 minutes. Put them in a bowl, add the eggs one at a time, the salt, the pepper, the grated cheese, the parsley and the mustard. Mix everything very well. Melt the butter in a pan and pour the carrot preparation.
Step NO 2
Cook the omelette over high heat, stirring the edges occasionally with a fork, until the eggs are creamy. Turn and fold it into 3 parts.
Step NO 3
Serve in a long dish with cooked broccoli sprigs and then sautéed in butter . If you liked the Carrot Omelette recipe , we suggest you enter our Tortilla Recipes category .
- Mushroom OmeletteMushroom Omelette
- Japanese omeletteJapanese omelette
- Sausage OmeletteSausage Omelette